Pages

this is my attempt to collect post cards from different corners of the world. I wish to have a post card from different cities. It's a sweet dream but it's possible with your help.

I'm a new in this area so I'm still struggler to collect them but I know it will get better soon.

Let me know if you are interested in direct exchange of postcard, I will be so glad to do so.

Send me a message folks
strawberrypostcard@hotmail.ph


Saturday, May 21, 2011

Post Card to Germany 1

When I was young I use to attend church in here.
Saint Mary The Virgin Church In Sagada Philippines

So this post card is on it's way to Germany. If you want to have this as well you can send me a message and i will send it to you.

Happy post card sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please live your link as to where can I visit you back. :)